You've gotten used to the thought of your child crawling around the house and grabbing himself up onto furniture, opening cabinets and drawers, and perhaps even trying to climb the stairs.
Once you get your routine down and feel like you are breathing a sigh of relief. Your child is able to move into the next stage of development and starts walking.
The milestone of walking is different for babies. Most babies start walking between the ages of 9-and 12 months old, some begin walking slightly later. Don't worry about it, however.
The subject of shoes for babies is a topic that can spark discussion between parents. When should they begin wearing shoes? What are the best materials for feet that are growing? You can also find amazing veja kids shoes by browsing the internet.
Image Source: Google
There are five things you should think about when buying baby shoes:
1. Soft leather: Instead of synthetic, allow tiny feet to breathe and not cause them to sweat.
2. Flexible: Soft leather allows the shoe to move with the baby's feet. Baby shoes should have enough room that they allow for toes to move space
3. Non-skid shoes: Soles must be gripping and not smooth to ensure grip.
4. Comfortable: Padded bottoms with an incredibly secure and comfortably fitting around the ankles that rest on your feet.
5. Protective: A durable sole to protect feet from outdoor elements such as pebbles and rocks is better than socks.