Salesforce announced the launch of Salesforce Lightning, an open source framework, around 2014 as the next-gen version of the software solution, a leap ahead of Salesforce Classic. This saw a huge rise of organizations moving on from the classic version to the latest one and experiencing a hike in productivity and profitability.
While the classic version pushes forward the responsiveness of desktop or mobile app, the newer one moves ahead and broadens opportunities for developers. You can also take online help if you want to migrate to salesforce lightning extension.
True to its name, this novel version of the Salesforce software offers a lightning experience and assists sales representative perform better and sell faster. It comprises of a set of functionalities, tools, and technologies that helps users in easy customization with least efforts.
Why Do Salesforce Migration From Classical To Lightning Necessary?
- Maintain and support the classic version may prove to be costly than planned and can also cause the output to be ineffective
- By industry standards, rules and regulations change constantly on the drive, it is difficult to ensure that the old system remains in sync
- The latest advances in technology may not support the classical system and therefore prove to be an obstacle
- business processes can reduce the efficacy of the older versions are not able to cope
- security aspects and levels of privacy may be compromised by the classic version
- migration software is definitely bid to improve efficiency, agility, performance and cost-effectiveness
- Go to time the market will be tied to business processes get more efficient and productive