1. Think about your space, Perth tiling is best used in spaces with some personality, like an electric kitchen with lots of different appliances or a modern living room with sleek furniture. So think about what will make the space pop and choose tiles that reflect that.
2. Pay attention to color. While you can use any tile, certain colors work better together for Perth tiling. For example, light blues and greens harmonize well, while darker colors pair well with earth tones like browns and tans. When in doubt, start with a few different options and see which ones look best together.
3. Consider texture. Tiles can also be textured to add dimension and interest to your space. For example, check out boards and marble tiles that have been textured in addition to being polished for extra texture. Or go for porous or grouted tiles that add texture.
Image Source: Google
When it comes to tile, color selection is one of the most important factors to consider. Here are tips for choosing the right tile color for your space:
1. If you're looking for a traditional tile color, try something unexpected like gray or beige.
2. Consider your lighting. Bright colors look great in direct light, but they may not be as bright in indirect light.
3. Be selective with your accessories. Don't mix too many different types of tiles together.
1. Always take into account the size of the area that you will be tiling. The smaller the area, the more tile you will need to cover it.
2. When selecting tiles, always consider their shapes and sizes. Different shapes and sizes can create interesting patterns when combined together.
3. Make sure to select tiles that are of similar color and style. This will help to create a cohesive look for your bathroom or kitchen floor.