To get some really great pictures, you must have a really good camera!" Such is the perception of most who do not really know anything about photography. It's about the same logic as saying "that was a wonderful meal, you must have a nice stove!" Having been a photographer for many years (and even sell photography equipment for a while) I've heard this statement many times.
"I would always reply with" may I see your camera? "and then ask them if they mind if I took some pictures. I'll put the camera in both the priority aperture or manual mode, adjust the settings according to the picture that I want to take, press the shutter button, and then show the customer a picture.
They will always follow up with something like "Wow, that looks great, why do not my images look good?" Well, professionals are there for some reasons. And I have decided to make a list of reasons that people need to hire a professional photographer. If you are also thinking about hiring a professional photographer in Cairns then this is the right place for you.
1. have spent years studying every aspect of taking photographs.
2. know which lens to use in which situation.
3. know how to set the camera for a consistent display regardless of location (ceremony, reception, outdoors, etc.)
4. know how to properly use flash for soft, even lighting.
5. know when to use several flashes to create a beautiful landscape.
6. know how to make the scene look "natural" and not like he was using a flash at all.
7. knows what aperture to set his lens to for the look that will make you look the best.